What is the best method to submit your press release? Ten years earlier, you would have answered with something like: mailing it to a newspaper office. Five years earlier, on the lines of: distributing it by mass e-mails. One year earlier, possibly: by distributing it online through a press release service. This last is the accepted method today. But it is by no means a stagnant method. Indeed, it has evolved a great deal with the coming of the new rage on the Internet: social media.
GUARANTEE MAXIMUM VISIBILITY FOR YOUR PR
A social media website like Facebook or Linkedin has the following features:
- It ranks among the most frequented places on the net.
- It is specifically designed to be attractive, which works for anything posted on its pages.
- It is fast becoming a business opportunity for all kinds of product promotions.
Needless to say, a social media press release is perhaps the most effectual of all press release distributions. By going for professional PR services that offer social media PR distribution, you virtually ensure that people, including reporters and journalists, will spot your website.
WHY GO FOR AN ONLINE PRESS RELEASE SERVICE AT ALL?
Self press release is a thing of the past. Outsourcing this job to a professional company ensures that everything is done in just the right way. Three basic requirements are fulfilled:
- the right social media websites are chosen;
- cogent and helpful links are developed; and
- the most strategic search engine optimization techniques are applied.
Think about it as hiring a professional courier service to make sure your product is sent to all the relevant places. You could do it yourself, but it would require a lot more effort, and you might not even succeed.
To conclude, always opt for a social media press release online. Also called a social press release, it is the best way to achieve the most extensive promotion for your product you can hope for.